Name:
Location: Washington

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Saying Hello, 2/12/06

Welcome to the TYCA chair's blog.

TYCA, the Two-Year College English Association, has members across the United States and Canada. Each of seven regions holds an annual conference, either in October or February, where teacher-scholars can meet for professional development, shared insights, networking and rejuvenation.The purpose of this blog is to share information across the seven regions, to make public the conversations that matter in our professional lives, and to build on our strong sense of community.

I'm Sharon, and I currently serve as the national chair for TYCA. Writing a blog is a new experience for me, but I'm looking forward to the conversations ahead.

1 Comments:

Blogger sharon said...

Judy,

I'll try to bring as much of the conference to the blog as I can. Travel is an issue for many of us, so hopefully this blog can help us keep each other informed. Glad you're "here"!

sharon

8:12 AM, March 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home