Name:
Location: Washington

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Register today for a TYCA conference

Two-Year College English Association regional conferences are coming soon! As you can see from the list below, there are numerous locations and themes from which to choose. I'll be attending three conferences this year, and I wish I could go to them all. I've met people who are enthusiastic, well informed, teacher-scholars at every conference I have attended. I learn about what is new in the field and how my colleagues are developing inventive responses to changes. I'll see long time friends and make new friends as well. I hope to see you there!

For specific information on registration, location, and speakers go to the TYCA National webpage.

TYCA Pacific Northwest Salem, Oregon
Oct. 13-14, "Mapping Diverse Literacies"

TYCA Northeast Providence, Rhode Island
Oct. 19-21, "The Terrible Twos: Defining and Resisting the Role of Two-Year Colleges in the Academy"

TYCA Midwest St. Charles, Missouri
Oct. 19-21, "Crossing Bridges: Encouraging Transitions and Transformations"

TYCA West Park City, Utah
Oct. 20-21 "New Literacies: Teaching Writing in the 21st Century"

TYCA Southwest Galveston, Texas
Oct. 26-28, "Message in a Bottle - or Berry or Palm or Pod: Composition in the New Millennium"

TYCA Southeast Jacksonville, Florida
Feb. 22-24, "Navigating the Uncharted Waters of Learning"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really good work guys!
_____________________________
http://www.austinshakespeare.org/Season/

1:29 AM, January 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!I enjoyed looking around Your website, colors,
layouts are great, keep up a good work!With the best regards!
Jimmy

11:56 AM, January 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your article is very informative and helped me further.

Thanks, David

3:35 PM, February 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home