Name:
Location: Washington

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

September TETYC Now Available

The latest issue of Teaching English in the Two-Year College, (a fantastic journal I must say) is now winging its way through the mail. Those of you who are members of NCTE and TYCA national already know that your journal arrives four times each year, but did you know that you can also access the journal through the TETYC pages on the NCTE website?

TETYC editor Jeff Sommers shares his passion for two-year college faculty sharing their knowledge with each other in his opening editorial. He writes,” I remain convinced that good teachers open the doors to their classrooms to welcome in other teachers and to share what the have learned….. TETYC has served me as a trusted resource for thinking about and thinking through my teaching, and, for the next five years, I am committed to making sure that it continues to do so for all its readers. I encourage you to open the door to your classroom by contributing to our ongoing conversation. My job is to hold those doors open.”

Submission guidelines are located just inside the front cover on each issue of TETYC, and you can also read them online here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home