Name:
Location: Washington

Thursday, June 22, 2006

School’s out – or is it?

My classes just finished on last Friday. We had a joyous graduation ceremony on the lawn in central campus, and we had our largest graduating class, 525. And now the summer stretches before me. The opportunity to recharge a bit is more than welcome, as is the time to catch up on my professional reading and writing. I’ve got syllabi to rework before the fall quarter, too. So the pace has slackened, but as you all know, summer provides a little time for more reflective work.

I’ll be working on an article to submit to TETYC. The draft is together, but I need to polish and rethink the presentation of ideas. Even if it is not accepted, I enjoy the chance to work on an idea in depth, and to find ways to share my classroom / theory convergence with others in two-year colleges.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home