Name:
Location: Washington

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Contact the Spellings Commission

Mary L. Fifield, President of Bunker Hill Community College, spoke with the Secretary of Education’s Commission on the future of Higher Education on Monday, March 20, 2006. The text of her remarks is available on the AACC web page, (you can go directly there by clicking http://www.aacc.nche.edu/Template.cfm?section=GovernmentRelations&Template=/ContentManagement/ContentDisplay.cfm&ContentID=16111 (please forgive my technological ineptitude – I’ll learn to make better links some day…..)

Generally, I think her comments accurately reflected the mission and distinctive character of two-year colleges. However, it would be even better if the Spellings Commission were able to hear comments from many of us. We need to communicate our concerns and the ways community colleges are distinct institutions within higher education.

To add your voice, you can attend one of the regional meetings the commission is holding around the country. The next public hearing of the Secretary of Education's Commission on the Future of Higher Education, to be held in Indianapolis, Indiana, on April 6 and 7.

There is more information at the NCTE Action Alert website http://www.ncte.org/about/issues/action/alerts/124274.htm

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

6:01 PM, February 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

7:12 AM, February 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day!
My 14-year-old sister Megan came bounding into the kitchen wearing her black bikini. I had little time to react before she jumped up and wrapped her arms and legs around me. She squealed loudly in my ear and I had to grab onto the counter to keep from falling over.
… I leaned down over her body and licked along her nipples once gain. I slowly dragged my tongue down her stomach and tickled her sides. She giggled and I laughed too. My sweet baby sis, still so ticklish. My sweet baby sis, who I was about to make love to.
I love lolitas !! and sex :)
Young lolita it is a best !!!
__________________
http://www.xxx-01.com - New Teen Tgp Site! Visit it and have fun! Enjoy it!
http://www.xxx-01.com/index3.html - Free XXX photo and video
I am not kidding) xxx-01.com - is super hot )

4:37 PM, February 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home